Student & group
Save up to $20.00 off of your course!
Thunder Bay CPR is a multi-award winning Red Cross Training Partner for First Aid and CPR / AED Training. We have been offering First Aid & CPR/AED training for over 18 years and are committed to providing you with the best in First Aid, CPR and Defibrillator (AED) Training!
As a Red Cross Training Partner our courses are recognized by the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB); you will learn hands on skills taught by a team of experienced professionals with medical, or emergency response backgrounds. It is critical to build first aid skills that enable students to respond confidently in a life threatening situation. Many lives are saved because people like you get involved – every year many bystanders in Canada recognize & respond to emergencies!
Thunder Bay CPR has been providing In-House training programs for work-places for many years. Having your own in-house trainer to train your own staff greatly reduces the cost of in-house training and improves the quality and availability of training.
Your workplace will maintain control over your in-house first aid programs in order to keep your staff trained at your workplace using your own instructors.
Thunder Bay CPR has become the preferred choice of training by employers for workplace first aid, CPR and AED programs. Thunder Bay CPR is committed to providing the most thorough courses, flexible scheduling, company and student resources at the best price.
We are pleased to offer you our In-House training option, which has the preferred method of training by many companies who want the on-site expertise and flexibility of having their own Perri-Med certified Instructor on staff.
Train Your Own In-House Trainer
- Consistent Trainer
- Knows your business
- Low training costs
- Flexible scheduling
Benefits of In-House Training
- Thunder Bay CPR provides flexible instructor training which is easily customized to your companies busy schedule.
- Your company decides which staff will become Thunder Bay CPR Instructors.
- Your Thunder Bay CPR certified instructor will learn adult education skills and teaching techniques that are directly transferable to other employee training programs in your company.
- We provide Instructor training to meet your company’s particular requirements and unique hazards.
- All First Aid, CPR and AED classes provided by your own instructor can be arranged at the convenience of the company and your employees.
- Convenient and flexible in-house scheduling for course dates, times and class numbers, eliminating the need to hire outside independent contractors.
- Your company can easily maintain employee certifications on site avoiding the chance of overlooking employee certificate expiry dates.
Whether you work in the healthcare field, with children, an industrial environment, or simply want to know how to help someone in an emergency, Thunder Bay CPR has a program for you.